Unit 1: Who We Are
Central Idea: Building relationships develops our understanding of ourselves and others.
- Physical, social and emotional characteristics
- Connections to people
- Building relationships with people around us
Unit 2: How the World Works
Central Idea: Changes cause humans to adapt.
- causes of change
- the necessity of adapting to change
Unit 3: Sharing the Planet
Central Idea: Human behaviour impacts living things.
- the properties of living things
- how human behaviour impacts living things
- our responsibility for living things
Unit 4: How We Express Ourselves
Central Idea: Play encourages creativity.
- the ways we play
- the purpose of play
- the connection between play and creativity