Our Ramadan schedule will be starting Sunday, May 28th and the last day of school will be Thursday, June 8th. Here is some information you may find helpful for the last few weeks of school:
- Your child should arrive before 9:30 am and dismissal is at 12:30 pm.
- Beginning next Sunday, May 28th, our school will move to Ramadan hours 9:30-12:30 for all students PreK through grade 11. We will be providing aftercare for PreK until 1:30 every day. However, please note, if your child also rides the bus, ALL buses will be leaving school at 12:45, and your child will not attend aftercare. If your child attends aftercare you will need to pick up your child by 1:30, your child will not be able to ride the bus. It is important that you are on time for pick up as our staff is released early for Ramadan.
- The classroom will be open for drop-off at 9:00 am.
- Students will not be dismissed early to reduce disruption to our shortened day schedule.
- We will be continuing with our Unit of Inquiry learning activities and specialist classes.
- We will be having one snack time, so please continue to send some healthy food.
- If you would like photos of your child and the class from the entire year, please send in an empty, (minimum) 8GB USB so the teacher can transfer all the files.
- Learning Books and your USB with your child’s photos will be sent home on the last day of school (June 8th). If your child will not be attending that day, please arrange for someone to come and pick it up, or you can pick it up next August.
- If your child’s last day will be before June 8th, please let us know so that we can say a proper goodbye and send home your child’s belongings.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
All the best,
Miss Lizz and Ms. Mariana