I hope you had a wonderful And relaxing Spring Break! It’s so wonderful to see everyone back and refreshed!
Our Spring Show is only a couple days away!!! The Pre K Spring Show is on Thursday, April 20th! Doors open at 8:00 am. The show starts at 8:30 am. Please be seated and ready to watch by 8:30. The show will last approximately 45 minutes. After the show, parents are strongly encouraged to take their child home and celebrate with the family! We are sure you will be so proud and enjoy the time together!
We will have a professional photographer and videographer documenting the event. Photos and videos will be available at cost after the Spring Show.
If you have not already done so, please make sure that you send in your child’s grey clothes for our assembly costume! We will send your child’s grey clothes home on Wednesday afternoon with your child so that they wear them to school on Thursday for the Spring Show.
Here is some more official information regarding the Spring Show:
Each month one grade of students gets the opportunity to share what they have learned with the school. It is your child’s turn this month and we hope you can join us.
To keep the assemblies safe and focused on our students we ask that you be aware of the following.
- Doors open at 8:00 AM. Please be seated by 8:30 AM.
- Seating is on a first come basis and cannot be reserved. Parent seating is determined by balancing the needs of our young students to see and offering parents good viewing. Please remain in the assigned areas.
- Late arrivals are asked to enter through the second floor entrance of the auditorium, up the stairs.
- If you need to exit during the assembly, please exit at the top of the seating area (second floor entrance)
- Please remain in your seat while the performance is taking place. Your movement is distracting to the performers as well as those in the audience.
- For our KG performances, the school arranges for a professional photographer to take photos during the performances. These photos will be available for purchase & posted for your viewing outside your child’s classroom a week or so after the performance
- You will have the opportunity to take photos of your child and their friends in our classroom after the show
- When you take your child home early after the show, please pick your child from the classroom after the show and let me know before you leave. You will not have to get an early dismissal slip from the office.
We work hard to accommodate the needs of all involved. Please work with us to enjoy this sharing of learning at AIS. We hope you enjoy your visit to the school and please let me know if there are special needs to be considered.
Enjoy the assembly!
The Pre-K Team